Re: Option Software

OptionVue 5 ... hands down winner ...

The company's support is superior and they vend a superior product.  Ask
them for a demo.  I stopped using OptionVue because it was more than I
needed at the time but if you trade options in a serious manner it can be
an excellent tool.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://trader.computation.org/

    Hosted by Lexonia Internet Services
	     http://www.lexonia.net/