Re: Multi Monitors, Win 2k, Ts2k, Multiple Workspaces

Windows acts as if the multiple screens were one screen, so
anything that you can do on one screen can be done, but no more.
Since you can't open more than one workspace with one screen,
you can't with multiple screens. You can, of course, simply add the
additional charts to any one workspace. I use multiple screens and
have never found the inability to open two workspaces a limitation.

On 7 Apr 2001, at 16:27, dvd wrote:

> Hello, List
>
> With the above configuration, is it possible to view one workspace on
> the first monitor and a different workspace on a second monitor?
>
> After reviewing previous messages about multiple monitors, I'm not sure
> whether I might be limited to stretching one workspace across the two
> monitors.
>
> Thank you and best regards.

JFB
NYC