Creating Functions

Hi everybody,
	I have a beginners question for anyone willing to be patient with me. Here
it goes.....

	When starting from scratch, on TS 2000i PowerEditor , selecting a
NEW/Function, you get a pop-up box that instructs you to name it and such.
Well I have named it, put in my notes, and have selected it as a Return Type
of "Numeric". But I am stumped on the "Return Notes" entry. I have looked in
the book, but to no luck, I cannot find out what to do. I know this is so
basic, but I have written everything out on paper but I cannot do just this
simple task. What goes here????

Bryan