Von: Fred Finch [mailto:ffinch@xxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Saturday, April 07, 2001 01:32
An: Omega List
Betreff: Option Software

Hello List,

I have decided to add option trading to my many and varied ways of losing
money. No, just kidding ;o). I do have a serious question though. I am
looking at several different software packages to manage and trade options.
I have currently narrowed it down to OptionVue 5 and TS OptionStation. I am
aware of the cost difference and the additional capability as far as system
writing and the such goes of OptionStation. So those differences have been
discounted.

I would like to get a real world view of each package and how it and the
company's support and knowledge compare. I am a long time user of TS and on
and off lurker of this list so I am aware of the current state of Omega. I
guess that's why I'm even looking at other packages.

Any and all comments, advise, and other software suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Fred