Von: ViperTrading [mailto:viper@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Thursday, April 05, 2001 23:19
An: MikeSuesserott
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: RE: AW: Suggestions for free real time e-mini charts?

I'm picking up this string late in the game so forgive me if this web site
was already mentioned but I tell my clients to go to:
http://www.webtrading.com/charts/f_esp.htm and from there you can type in
ES01M for the June emini or NQ01M for the emini NQ.  It gives you the
scrolling orders and size real time - not delayed and most importantly -
it's FREE!

Best wishes,

Michael Herron
President