RE: Free SP live squawk for all TS users

'Ran a little test this morning.  I listened for the bracket sirens on the
live 365 squawk box and found them to be 7 to 8 seconds behind my atomic
clock sync'ed computer clock.  Both the CME and the CBOT used to set to the
atomic clock in Denver every morning at about 6:00.