Re: Free SP live squawk for all TS users

I tried it just now.  It seems very clear.  The numbers seem to be coming
in (from the Nas e-mini sound selection) about 15 seconds before the trace
on my CyberTrader 1 minute chart of /NDM1.  The only problem seems to be
that after I installed the cme applet, when I use dialpad to make a PC to
phone call, my microphone volume gets dropped down to zero spontaneously
and frequently.   The microphone setting is stable as long as I'm not
running dialpad.  This didn't happen before I set up this squawk. -uf