Excel Trading Simulator

I currently utilize TS4.0 extensively. However, as everyone knows the
optimizer is a slow 'dumb' iterative mechanism. I have since, recently got
my hands on an 'add-on' genetic optimizer for Excel to do more creative
system analysis in conjunctin with the Add-on.
So, I sit here in Excel with a mountain of imported TS data and begin to
write formulas for buy/sell/profit/loss and gotta think someone/everyone on
this list has already done this. And I might get some kind soul to send me
the template for the spreadsheet. I really am just looking for the basics
(entry/exit) with a logical column 1/-1 or something similar. Not looking
for ANY trading ideas- just if a cell goes to 1 then buy ....cell goes -1
sell....0 exit...that kind of thing.

Any kind souls out there ?  I will attempt to recipricate with something
usefull in return ;-)

Brent