Mutual Tech Funds

Got my reading glasses a pot of coffee and went through a dozen are so Tech
Mutual Funds.
Found some remarkable almost unbelievable results some showing 80% losses
from last March. If your tempted to buy these funds because there cheap
make sure you look at their current holdings.:)
Got a letter telling me this is a great opportunity because the low NAV of
this one fund. I don't think alot of the companies they hold will ever see
their all time highs ever. Others maybe not even get back to half their all
time highs and that will take 4 to 5 years at that. Another 1/3 of them or
toast IMHO.

Robert