Re: Why futures truth doesn't care about stealing your system

"Mr. Hill is currently involved with Futures Truth. Futures Truth is a
bi-monthly publication dedicated to bringing out the truth of publicly
offered trading systems. Futures Truth is the authority on systems and
system trading. Through this endeavor, Mr. Hill has seen literally thousands
of trading systems. Past and Present. Good and Bad. Public and Private.

If anybody knows trading systems, I think its a good bet that John R. Hill
does. ***He used this same knowledge*** as well as knowledge from
practically 45 years experience successfully trading to design these
systems.

This knowledge is available to you now."
http://staffordtrading.com/

>I can only say that I find it highly doubtful that they
>would try to steal your system.<

They don't call it stealing, they call it using the "same
knowledge."

BW