Re: ELA files

<Given the choice of working for two years with a small account and
making reasonable but small gains or working with a big account and making
big gains in a shorter time frame (with obviously more DD risk) then I would
choose the shorter time frame. Why wait?

But only having done this for a few years and still in the
hole, I'm new to the game and perhaps look with untrained
and unexperienced eyes :)>

Thomas:

You have revealed which course is best for you:  they say, "haste makes
waste".  If you are in a great hurry to "make big gains", you will almost
certainly make big losses.  Keeping your other job while you start smaller
and work up to a larger size, all within the risk you can tolerate, will
create a sizeable account using a excellent system, in a relatively short
period of time.  You have sacrificed nothing by waiting a year or 2 for your
more sizeable account, as this is your period on training wheels.
Obviously, you need to practice without training wheels, but by then your
confidence has grown and you will be able to trade through difficult periods
because of that experience.  You will never regret taking more time to get
the necessary experience rather than paying up big to the pros waiting to
eat up your account like so many piranah.

Best wishes,

Don