Re: portfolio testing

 Thanks Bob, I learned some interesting and valuable things. I had never
thought of Beta in terms of leverage, though it seems obvious now. I
also see how you level the playing field to make comparisons of the sort
discussed earlier. This ties a lot of things together for me. You're a
good teacher.

Regards,
Monte