From: Bill Daniel [mailto:bogeybunky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 29 March 2001 2:10 AM
To: OMEGA LIST
Subject: Moving Average Discrepancy using TS2000i

I have a 3 minute chart of the E-Mini 500 that has 2 moving averages plotted
on it.

Then I have a 1 minute chart of the E-Mini 500.  On the 1 minute chart I
also have the 3 minute chart plotted as a hidden chart and I have the same 2
moving averages plotted based on the 3 minute chart.

It seems to me that the MA's should plot the same on both charts, but they
don't.  For example, the 2 MA's cross at 1169.75 at 12:06 PM on the 1 minute
chart. On the 3 minute chart they do not cross until 12:57 PM at 1169.00.

As far as I can tell I have all settings the same for both sets of MA's.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Bill