Portfolio Manager

I've look for a portfolio manager that has features similar to the
following, but to no avail. Before initiating a cooperative project to
envelope several tools and apps to do the job, I'm interested in hearing
experiences of others, and receiving suggestions for additional features.

Initial Features:

Multiple client accounts
1000's of transactions (trades) per account
Include stocks, options, futures, (and anything else)
TCP connection to realtime data, or EOD at least
Allow user-written complex analysis (risk adjusted basis and it's inverse
for example)
SQL or Access datastore
asp pages for clients to view and/or generate knowledge, and upload
transactions
performance analysis within TS or TradeLab (have heard too much about the
latter for quite a while!)

Hope to hear from many of you. If it makes sense to move this discussion to
a webboard or another list, please say so, and I'll set it up

Colin West
cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx