From: cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 6:41 AM
To: OmegaList
Subject: RE: Acrobat

Thanks to those for responding about Acrobat. It would seem that one needs
the full version to "unlock" the doc. The copy/paste function in the reader
version "kind of" works, but I found it useless for pasting into Excel. I
guess if the data is important enough to me I'll have to spring for the new
V5 for $2445 :(