Von: John Clemens [mailto:jbclem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 12:50
An: Snosnosnow@xxxxxxx; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: TS4 and low system resources

I've used Ram Booster, MemTurbo, and Ram Idle.  MemTurbo seemed to produce
more memory than Ram Booster so I bought it.  But when MemTurbo is working
it ties up the computer for the ten seconds or so it takes to free up
memory. Then I tried Ram Idle and it was by far the best.  I like the way it
does it's magic in a second or two.  And it keeps an icon with a digital
readout on the lower right toolbar so you can see how much memory you have
and  also how fast it works, and be forwarned by the color of the bar in the
icon.

John