Re: Some general questions

>The bear market means far fewer new entrants into trading.

You may have missed my point: the decision to change
from OMGA to TRAD occurred when we were in a bull
market and probably because we were in a bull market.

You seem to think they became stock brokers
*because* they saw the bear coming? I don't
think Bill Cruz is that stupid, I just think
he made a bad "trad."

BW