RE: TS 2000i strategy builder question

You get into the "time-travel" problem here: how can you enter a trade and
be stopped out of the trade during the same price bar when all you know is
open-high-low-close?  You know that open is before close, but how would you
know if high was before low?  Or that your entry price happened before the
stop-loss price, not the other way around?

Ivo