Re: Some general questions

I am not suggesting that the course Omega have taken is
without risk. You point out many of them. Personally, I
do not believe that remaining as they were in the face of
the market downturn is an option.

However, I am in no way connected with Omega and my
only concern is my own trading. I think I have evaluated
the other tools on the market correctly, and chosen to
stay with Tradestation.

That may change. As it happens, the final delivery of M3 after
3 years of promises means there are stand-alone alternatives.
Based on what I have heard of Tradelab, that won't get my
vote.

There will no doubt be others, one man bands like Ensign,
that will be looking for customers, and will come here and the
other lists. Maybe even Metastock, though I doubt it.

What I am not prepared to do is stand by in the face of
hysterical and ill informed criticism of what I rely on for my
living. I know it is far from perfect, but it is the best there is.