Re: Needed some BMI DUS1M data

I've set up the "US" contract as specified on the CBOT website here-

http://www.cbot.com/cbot/www/prod_detail/0,1499,14+58+140+24,00.html

using TS4/bmi,works great. [ 'US' for day or 'open outcry' session,and
'ZB' for the electronic session.

I don't have any bulky overlap of 'off hours stuff' tracking the 'US'
day session.

I concur with the handling of the CME's 'SP' contract.