Bad INDU Values in TS4 - A Detective Story

A funny thing happened to my TS4 (I use BMI data).  On Thursday 3/22
INDU was over 9700 for extended periods - obviously wrong values.  I do not
recall seeing those values in real time, just noticed them when I created
some charts in the evening.  As if they magically materialized in the
Server.

What's interesting, TS2K with the same data feed does not have any INDU
ticks over 9700.  So the problem is associated with TS4, not with the data.

This has happened one or two days before.  Has this happened to you?
Any ideas as to the cause?

ndtrader