RE: Omega - overpriced still....

Based on past 4 quarter of sales $$$$, they are WAY overvalued still.
In this market they would sell for about half that amount.

re: "...here'd be no shortage of software developers that'd (re)-develop
TradeStation"
Last quote I got from a C++ expert who had statistical knowledge as well was
$175 per hour.
Good programmers are still not cheap or easy to find.