TS Charting won't load

Good evening, folks!

I just finished scrubbing my hard drives, re-installing fresh copies of NT
and then I installed TS 4.0, fromn a CD of 19.6 and then the various
upgrade files. The server works fine and the first time I ran TS, charting
was fine, too. I rebooted and now TS [the charting module] and the OR_Edit
module won't load. When I try to shut them down in NT, I get an error
message telling me that wowexec will not let the application run.

Anyone ever see this or have any ideas, other than...scrub a dub dub and
then load it all a driver at a time?

Thanks for any ideas.

Tim Morge