RE: Ensign: was Mr ...

I went to their site and on the order page they had listed:
Ensign Windows for End-of-Day use w/ Internet data
This says EOD. Now maybe if I read into it I could interpret
internet data as being realtime. But thats a stretch. If indeed this
is real time. They are doing a terrible job of selling this program.

Jerry