Ts2ki seems Dead; was Please help me before I do the unthinkable!

I just listened to Omega's archived broadcast about thier recent earnings
report.  They stated that they ceased marketing legacy products in 5/2000
and that they expect those sales to continue to decline during 2001 since
there will be no further marketing efforts.  My hope that the reappearance
of Ts2ki on Omega's new website meant that further development of Ts2ki was
possible seems dashed.

Omega also says they expect that thier new direct access brokerage revenues
will dwarf subscription revenues from TsPro.  These new revenues will come
from institutional and serious individual investors.  To date there are
"north of 2000 TsPro subscribers including a small number of new users";
this is described as very encouraging since no advertising effort has been
launched pending announcment of the brokerage module for Pro, except direct
mail to existing customers.

All of the Omega speakers, Bill Cruz included, sounded worried to me.

Looks to me that we can forget any further development of Ts2ki.

Bill Wood