Re: Tillman Moving Average, T3-"Jurik shows it comes the closest to JMA"

> to create JMA.  Mark also says that T3 is very
> comparable to JMA, but
> JMA follows gaps faster and has less overshoot.
> Look at the charts
> on http://www.jurikres.com/catalog/ms_ama.htm and
> you can see this
> for yourself.

Mark's comparisons mean little though, since Mark
doesn't reveal the parameters on each of the averages.
 For all we know he set the T3 "period" to be the same
as that for the EMA, which is clearly inappropriate,
and hand-tuned the JMA overshoot parameter.  If he
wants to sell me he needs to be more scientific.

Jack