Re[2]: Where is Mr Brown?

On Wednesday, March 21, 2001, 4:23:13 AM, pierre.orphelin wrote:

po> Mr Brown is unfortunately absent from Omega List due to his  quarterly
po> maintenance operation with his Cray computer, a special model that use
po> gallons of maladjusted skunk oil as cooling liquid.

So THAT'S the problem, eh? :-) Your insight and understanding of Crays
are amazing.

po> For the moment, he was replaced by a bunch of individuals ( Mr Simms,
po> ribau@xxxxxxxxxxx,ztrader to name a few) who attempt to maintain a decent
po> bashing level on this list.

Well, thanks, Pierre. Coming from you, that is a complement. I do try
to tell people about the problems I have. It might help a few people
avoid the same difficulties. If possible, I suggest work-arounds, too.
I hope that some people find it useful.

I'm afraid I don't have the same "flair" for description that Mark
has, though. :-)

ztrader