OmniTrader Responses

To all (and there are many) who requested comments I received about
OmniTrader be sent to them or included in the Omega list, those which have
not been deleted, are listed below.

In respect for the respondents privacies, their email addresses have been
deleted.  Should they wish to respond to "the list", I'm sure they can do
so.  Be assured all comments listed are "cut-and-pasted" directly from
emails I received.  My comments, if any, are in [ ].

When 2 of the below messages write me "Good Luck", I have to think twice!

--------------------------
whoa, 100%????? I thought they had disciples..........guess not...good luck
to you.  [My earlier "Thank You" reported 100% of the respondents were
against OmniTrader.  I was wrong.  It's now about 96.5%]
----------------------------
yes I got it, and returned it, I had it on Win 2000.

it was poorly written software, I did NOT find any benefit from it testing
of
very old technical tools.

Not for me.  Good luck
-------------------------------
Hi
It is a piece of Crap.
Better off using a dartboard.

They have several hundred systems that you have never heard off, when a
bunch
of them give a buy signal, the system gives a buy signal.

If you have Trade Station, you will hate OmniTrader.

[I wish this person had written what he or she REALLY thinks!  (A little of
my dry humor.)]
-------------------------------
You may want to take a look at NeoTicker by TickQuest.  One of the prodcures
is a trader who frequents this list and RealTrader.

www.tickquest.com

For realtime it is only $550.  There is no testing capability yet, but is it
a solid, program.  Most of the 'bugs' are annmoyances, not critical stuff.
They do respond quickly and are expanding the capability frequently.

Not affiliated, bla , bla bla, just a happy customer.

[Apparently an alternative to OmniTrader.  And TradeStation?]
-----------------------------
Please forward me some of your responses.  At one time
I thought it was the Holy Grail since it has 200
systems to select for each market depending on its
personality.  Not true?
yeah
It is good and give a very good idea of what is going on in the market.
Systems can be tuned to your requirement
Any specific details write to me

I'll forward any additional comments I receive on Wednesday.

Thanks to all who've contributed with requests OR comments.  I KNEW I'd get