Hill Book Review

 I agree with Jim! I thought the book excellent and a breath of fresh air in the dank swamp of
self-promoting snake oil salesmen. Where was Freeburgs review of the book and what did he say that
was negative? Could someone let me know. I always think it is important to have both sides of the
500 sided story...
ccp

Jim Johnson  wrote:

Hello omega-list,After reading Nelson Freeburg's positive review of this book (TheUltimate Trading
Guide, Wiley) I bought it and am half way thru withplans to reread several chapters.Hill et al
have been criticized about the Futures Truth operation--Idon't know about that. But the book is
very worthwhile. So far inthe book they have illuminated the work of Wyckoff, Tubbs and
others.There a lot of good stuff on chart reading in terms of swings,retracements,
support-resistance, bar patterns. If you, like me, area discretionary trader who does research on
setups and systems toinform my trading this book is a good choice.As Nelson reported, the book
could use better editing--occasionalmisspellings, half sentences etc--but that is par in the
trading arenaI have found.The second half is devoted mainly to system development and
systemevaluation.-- Best regards,Jim Johnson mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx