From: Dave... [mailto:denglish@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2001 9:03 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Tendonitis

A weekend question: Most here being computer guru's maybe someone
can share some information regarding the cure for mouses elbow.
Lately have been putting up with it with regular Ibuprofen.

I have heard that it can be the way one holds the mouse or even
a lack of a certian mineral.  Does anyone have any experience with
this and could share as I'm sure I'm not the only one that has,
or will develop this.

Regards

Dave..