Re: Tendonitis

My suggestions:

1. Invest in an underdesk key board tray with mouse tray. Get your keyboard
and mouse to the level they should be for proper use.

2. Ensure you have the right type of chair that allows for adjustment of
height, armrest level etc.

3. Ensure your monitor is at the right height. Too low or two high will
cause problems.

4. You've started the process of getting advice - make sure you look
carefully at what you get, be prepared to spend a bit of money if your
office area is not set up properly, and spend a little time on designing
your workspace for maximum benefit to your body - you have only one!

At 10:03 AM 3/18/2001 -0500, Dave... wrote:
>A weekend question: Most here being computer guru's maybe someone
>can share some information regarding the cure for mouses elbow.
>Lately have been putting up with it with regular Ibuprofen.
>
>I have heard that it can be the way one holds the mouse or even
>a lack of a certian mineral.  Does anyone have any experience with
>this and could share as I'm sure I'm not the only one that has,
>or will develop this.
>
>Regards
>
>Dave..

IntelligentSpeculator.com