RE: TS2000 sp6

SP Comstock USA is not well informed, the Xpress feed subserver having been
developed in Europe.( where did you say ???).
The price is certainly not  $ 1000 a month!
I assume that IT service will charge a yearly fee to add to  the regular SP
Comstock costs.
What you have to do is to ask them to provide the hardware ( CSP server)
and see directly with  Sergio Borgarello to get the 2000i interface.

Rgds
PO

Sergio Borgarello
ITService Financial Systems srl
Corso Sempione 67 - 20149 Milano - Italy

Standard & Poor's ComStock Representative
TradeStation Technologies  Authorized Developer and Distributor
Equis International Authorized Distributor

(4 ph/fax: +39 02 34932048 (2ln)
(4 ph/fax: +39 02 34932072 (2ln)
*   ITService@xxxxxx
WEB:   www.itservice.net