Re: off topic - IE explorer

Hello ChasWaring,

I'm not familiar w/ such a option in IE but what you can do is just
type in http://xxxx.com and not even add the www since you indicated
that the site worked when you removed the www from the address.

In IE 5.5, it should pop down a menu in the address bar if you've
visited the site before and all you have to do is just scroll down to
the site without the www's and that should work.

--
Best regards,
 Tai                            mailto:traderarchive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx