RE: Something to think about...

Yeah, (sniff) it almost makes me want to tear up the Constitution,
forsake Christianity, appologize for being white, and Join the United
Nations...

Bob

trendtrader@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Ok, alright, it is not about trading but as it is the Friendship Week I
thought I'll pass this on to my trading mates all over the world...

If we could shrink the earth's population to a
village of precisely 100 people, with all the existing
human ratios remaining the same, it would look something
like the  following:

There would be:
57 Asians
21  Europeans
14 from the Western Hemisphere, both north and south
8  Africans

< big snip >