RE: TSPro

Nice reflection you did. The similarity being we still try to rush off in
packs, but somewhere on the line we forgot the real incentive for doing so:
Getting an easier pray.

Instead, today we tend to go with the pack, but there are too many dogs in
the pack and thus only the first of us get part of the pray, the rest just
waste energy and time, finally dying due to lack of nutritious pray.

You have just strengthened me by pointing to the base for our behaviour and
reminding of the objectives for following the pack. Our instincts tend to
counter our targets in this case.