RE: Omega Listens - Ts2ki Stays Alive

Not exactly, if I may suggest: the point it what technology. That's a
patchwork, maybe nice, but built around a server that was not done for that

The SP Comstock server has been developped with Tradestation Technologies
authorization, their interfacing tools and their developers support, you may
easily understand this makes some strategic differences.

The data on demand like version should work as a fill in Global Server
service, able to directly import the missing data into the global server,
without importing an OMZ file like the current solution you are referring
to, the XPO import remaining also a valid choice.

The SP Comstock Xpress feed interface is NOT a DBC converter. It's a true SP
Comstock subserver, like DBC, BMI subservers are for their respective
datafeed. The SP Comstock datafeed is directly read in the SP Comstock
subserver and directly feeds the 2000i global server.

An optional dynamic bad tick filtering is also in project, as well as some
extra features ( synthetic symbols like spreads, personal indexes...)

Here are the contact information for those interested...

Rgds,
PO

ITService Financial Systems srl
Corso Sempione 67 - 20149 Milano - Italy

Standard & Poor's ComStock Representative
TradeStation Technologies  Authorized Developer and Distributor
Equis International Authorized Distributor

(4 ph/fax: +39 02 34932048 (2ln)
(4 ph/fax: +39 02 34932072 (2ln)
*   ITService@xxxxxx
WEB:   www.itservice.net
AIM :  ITSUPPORT02

 tradewynne@xxxxxxxxxxx dis:
Dunno, but the point is the technology is there (and for sale) right
now....and it can use TS4 too.