RE: Omega Listens - Ts2ki Stays Alive

Well Pierre, since you find (or by strange reasons believe in) the
information we can not find, could you make this discussion very simple and
short by just simply pointing us to where the below information is stated?
If that information really exists for us to read, than it will calm us down
so much faster. If you can not point out such information, then this will
only be a long thread with statements like "will do"--- "will not"----"will
do" and so on. That would just bring us back to an endless thread saying
"Omega never supports old customers when delivering a new product".

It would be so much easier to agree and bbelieve in their intentions if you
just told us where to find the items you did not agree with Simms are
missing on their web page:
	1. the next service pack, dates for example
	2. known bugs going to be fixed in that pack
	3. coming new enhancements for ts2ki to be included in that pack

As soon as you have told us where to read it, the debate will die out saying
"yes, they have stated it, Pierre told us where to find the information". I
know you are very positive in your believes in Omega, so please tell us
where they have written it instead of just saying Simms do not believe in
that they have.

Let evidence speak for themseleves, works so much better than total lack of
information from Omegas site on the probably not yet planned next service
pack, probable to never be released at all. At least hard to believe in if
they by some strange reason have decided the plan to be a well kept military
secret to make sure their customers stay trustful in the belief Omega really
will continue with support of new releases.

Or did you just speak up to counter Simms, but in truth you can not find any
evidence on their web site of a planned next service pack yourself either?