RE: Omega Listens - Ts2ki Stays Alive

Intreresting conclusion you draw. But I do not understand why you draw them.
I can understand why you would hope you had reason to draw them though.

I can see a good reason to believe Omega is going to continue to get more
money by continuing to sell Ts2ki as long as it is possible, that is
evidenced through their new web page. This is just the same as they did with
supercharts when TS2k was released.

I can not see from where you got the notion they are going to continue to
develop ts2ki. I can not find any single mention of the next service pack,
known bugs going to be fixed, coming new enhancements for ts2ki anywhere.
Maybe I missed it.

As long as there is no clear case to show that any development is going to
be done on Ts2ki, remember that the attitude of the company is likely to be
that of Omega even if they have changed their name. That means they are
going to try to earn their money by selling new products to new customers,
maybe new products to old customers, but not maintaining or enhancing old
products that is aging on the market (ts2ki), or maintaining the current
customer base (evidenced by Superchart development, intentional crippling
and limitation of third party connection development packages for ts2k,
intentional crippling and limitation of third party application development
for ts2k), ...