Von: sstyers [mailto:sstyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Saturday, March 03, 2001 22:11
An: Omega List
Betreff: Re: TS 4 Won't Update

Well, now I feel like an idiot. Somehow during that fateful night, something
reset my system clock back. I should have checked that first, but I've never
had
a problem with TS that was that easy to fix. Resetting it to the correct
date
solved the problem. I forget to mention that I had also installed
PCAnywhere. If
anyone has a clue why the system clock got fouled up, please let me know.
I'm on
a heavy duty UPS so I don't think it was a power glitch.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Sherrill Styers