Variable width bars?

Does anyone know if it is possible to make TS plot price bars with variable
width?  Meaning the width of the bar (open to close *horizontal dimension*)
would be a function of something?  So that the resulting chart would have
price bars spaced unevenly?  Someone is telling me that he knows an
experienced EL programmer who says that this is rather easy to do "via the
Probabilities Option".  Now I do consider myself an experienced EL
programmer, but I do not think anything like this is possible using the
"Probability Map" indicators.  Maybe he is mixing it up with "Activity Bar"
indicators that can plot variable width boxes around bars?  Still, don't
Activity Bar indicators leave the bar spacing constant?

Ivo

PS  An example of what I'm looking for is something like this (courier):