Re: A Day Trading Service with a Published History

Well, the problem in providing such signals is that
does it really worth my time.

If I were to provide a system trading sp that can
have slippage of the worst fill in the next 15 mins
and still doing something like 250k plus on single
contract ... with cost of 500+ bucks a trade, how much

should I charge ?

I don't think I know what to charge - and that is
exactly my point :) you can hardly find GREAT
trading system to follow because the developer
can lease the system for way better deal to
hedge funds and high-stake private investors.

-Lawrence
p.s. such system does exists.

=====
Lawrence Chan                http://www.tickquest.com
Home of trading tools NeoBreadth and NeoTicker series