Unable to download

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody else is having problems downloading data from
Globalserver.
Since 2/28/2001 I can't get the future data and some of the cash/index data
to download at the end of the day.

I had an email address for historybank, but when I asked a question using
that address the email returned as the recipient unknown.

I don't know whether the problem is in my system or on the Omega site.

The messages I'm getting is: that some files (Cash, Indices, Futures,
Correction) were not found, and I don't know how or where to find them.

I've rebooted my computer and the nightly maintenance seem to finished
properly for the last two days.

Any suggestion is appreciated.