help for array in EL

Hallo,
I am using TS4 and actually programming a system.
1. Since I reached the 64k memory limit, I am looking for a way, how I can
use array values (whole array) in a sub-system or function. I know there are
possibilities in TS2000, but I canīt find a solution for TS4.
2. When LastBarOnChart is reached I make some general calculations. After
that I need to start at currentbar=1 again. During the second bar by bar
calculation I like to place my buy/sell orders for testing. A simple loop
can force the multiple run, but TS4 does not allow to place orders inside a
loop.
Any ideas how I can solve this are appreciated

good trading
Wolfgang