Re: S&P e-mini tick data for 2/28/01

ndtrader@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< From HistoryBank, do you ever get Session1 ticks for the 24 hr SP symbol?
 For me, HistoryBank SP as well as ND only has Session2.
 Trying to use HistoryBank actually ERASES all my Session1 ticks collected
 in real time from BMI.
 Omega told me nothing could be done about it.

 I'm very interested if this is happening to others.

 ndtrader >>

I'll be damned.  Now  you know how much attention I've paid to session 2 data
'after the night is over'.  I went back to look at my ES data and it sure
looks like you've got it right - not much overnight tick data in there
although I've watched it in real time often enough.  So I've learned
something very useful from this.  Maybe they've decided to erase the RTH ES
tick data too. <G>.  So I've still got the RTH (session 1) data missing for
ES for 2/28 and I'm getting more and more paranoid about using any 'refresh'
data which comes from the direction of Omega (Historybank and their refresh
data from their web site).   So I guess NOW the search is for a source of
refresh data from other sources.  Any suggestions in this regard from anybody
would be greatly appreciated.

Lee Scharpen