Re: BMI bad date again?

Thanks, Bob.  I exited the server, rebuilt the index file offline,
then restarted the RT server, and I see the date is now back to 2/28.
Guess I should have done that process the minute I saw the charts
bog down.  Damn!  Lost a big chunk of data on that one... :(

If any FutureSource folks read this, if I could get a prn file of the
March S&P (24-hr) after the close today, I can make an omz file out
of that (JackB, my usual FS source, is out of town).  Or if any BMI
S&P folks didn't take the hit I did, I'd appreciate an omz of 2/28.

Cheers,

Jim