From: John Barnes [mailto:maau83@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 7:39 AM
To: happymike@xxxxxxxx
Subject: LME

Hi,

Thanks for the reply to my Omegalist question.

Is it actually possible to trade the AL cash? The reasn I ask is that I
find higher predictability (tradeability) in the cash price but I'm
assuming this is because it is not as tradeable (liquid) as the 3mth.

Any idea what the minimum average trade could  be trading the 3mth
aluminium? I say this because my system shows an average trade of about
$200 and I'm wondering if this is way too low due to slippage/trans
problems.

Thanks again for your help.

John Barnes