Re: TC2000 data into TS2Ki **Resolved Thanks!**

  • To: Clyde Lee <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TC2000 data into TS2Ki **Resolved Thanks!**
  • From: Alan Courchene <positionsize1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 05:25:21 -0800

Hello List,

I would like to thank Clyde Lee for providing me with
Two DOS Batch Programs that correct the Y2K
deficiencies in TC2000V3 and Metastock data.
They work beautifully. The only potential problem I
have now is that the ChartScanner in TS4.0 and WS
Assistant in TS2ki run through the charts at 1/100 of
the speed compared with other data I have used such as
the "Dial Data" data. Not real sure why this slowness
occurs.

Providing Clyde has no objection,
anyone needing these prog's just e me directly and I
will forward them on.

Thanks Again Clyde!

Alan C.