Re: token file I/O error

The software sometimes gets confused in it's compilation and references if
you change names of something. The best way around the issue that I've
found is if you want to rename something, open a new file with the new name
and copy and paste the code from the old file to the new file. Verify and
then delete the old file. Of course, I've seen it where I do this several
times with function calls two or more deep, that there is still a token
file problem.

TS's solution to me was: Delete all files under omega directory with a .tok
extension. Then reverify all. That should clear you right up.

Viele Gluck!

                    Snosnosnow@xx
                    l.com                To:     omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
                                         cc:
                    02/25/2001           Subject:     token file I/O error
                    12:16 PM

I am getting an error with TS2K of "cannot read token file"  I/O error.  I
usually use TS4, but am trying TS2K on a new machine.

This is a trial els.

Any thoughts?

Please email the group and me privately since I get the digest version.

Thanks
Sno