Re: points and figures

Dear jp,

I've been a point & figure fan for a long time.  Several years ago, I
bought everything I could that had anything to do with p&f, and in my
opinion, the most complete and thorough book was Dorsey's.  At
amazon.com, see
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/107-2586965-8285330

By the way, there are several websites devoted to P&F: among them
http://www.ez-pnf.com/
http://www.archeranalysis.com/beb/index.html
http://www.pointclick.net/
http://209.50.238.6/cgi-bin/foxweb.exe/D:\foxapps\fwwelcome
http://www.linnsoft.com/tour/pointandfigurechart.htm

And then there was another one that I found quite comprehesive, but I
can't seem to find it now.  It was called something like X's and
O's.com, but I don't have the marks and spaces quite right.

Sincerely,

Richard