AutoMate

I have received some further information in my attempt to purchase Automate.
Looks like a very deceiving marketing!  I downloaded it from Tucows that
lists the price as $59.95.  When I contacted Unisyn, I learned that they
have actually 2 versions: one called "Lite" or "Standard" for home-users
that goes for $99.95, and the other called "Professional" that is $249.95.
The version that I had downloaded in belief of being able to purchase it for
$60 was "Professional", costing over 4 times the listed price!  Most of the
features for which I liked AutoMate over MacroExpress are not available in
the "Standard" version.  So when I said that at $59.95 this is the best
software for these kinds of tasks you can get, I was totally wrong.  The
features you can get in Automate "Standard" for $99.95, you can get in
MacroExpress for $34.95.  If you need more (BASIC scripting, access over
network to many computers, etc.), you will need to pay the price.

Ivo